Career & Business
Interview: Emotional Resilience in Life and Business with Jhennevièv Heartt
“I decided to say ‘fuck you’ to my doctor, and said ‘I’m going to decide what my future is going to be'”
Jhennevèv Heartt is a teacher, surfer, life counsellor and business strategy mentor. She is creator of the Nai’a approach, a unique bend of philosophies that aids in the exploration and transformation of ones own world.
In this podcast we discuss:
– The subtle ways women hold themselves back
– Emotional resilience in life and business
– Ways we can meet, get to know, love and work with our shadow
– How we can step away from wanting to be ‘perfect’ and stay grounded in who we really are
– The importance of community, connection and having real conversations
– Why creating your passion project doesn’t feel good all the time
– How we can start to move with and play with life
Up Next in See All
Workshop: How I Became a Travel Photo...
Meet Jinna Yang. She is 30 years old and for the past four years, she has been paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for her photographs.
It has allowed her to travel through 30 countries around the world. She has been hired by brands like Uber, Clinique, Intel, and Amazon for her work.
Workshop: Uncage Your Life with Danie...
Meet Danielle Knight
Life and soul coach, travel with purpose mentor, host, speaker and free spirited wanderer.
As a life coach, travel mentor and speaker, she is on a mission to help you break free from settling for ‘good enough.’
She knows what it’s like to feel trapped, playing small and c...