Erika Drolet created her own lifestyle by following her dreams and objectives. Born and raised in Canada, she spent the last 10 years living around the world. She is an avid traveller and a wellness, fitness and life-optimization advocate. Erika is also the co-founder of the Salty Souls Experience and the Salty Club. Also a certified yoga teacher and Ginastica Natural trainer, she inspires others to create a routine and a lifestyle that they don't need a holiday from!
In this interview Erika and Caitlin discuss:
- The connection between movement and mindset
- What we can gain by challenging ourselves to push beyond our limits
- Why some people are able to push themselves to their limit and others aren’t
- How to train a weak mind
- How to consistently show up to your training. How do to not cancel on yourself
- What Erika wishes more people knew about movement and mindset