Sex & Relationships
Interview: What Makes Good Sex, Actually with Sasza Lohrey (BBXX.WORLD)
Meet Sasza Lohrey. Sasza is the Founder & CEO of BBXX, a digital platform for intimacy and wellbeing. She is also the host of the BBXX podcast, “Let’s Get Intimate!” which hosts provocative and entertaining conversations with experts in order to challenge the way our culture conditions us to talk about sex, intimacy, and healthy relationships. BBXX was created in order to help people better understand themselves, so that they then can form deeper and more fulfilling relationships with others.
In part 2. of this 2-part interview, Sasza and Caitlin discuss:
– What is intimacy and how can we cultivate intimacy with others?
– Why we’ve been thinking about good sex/ bad sex the wrong way around: good connection = good sex and bad connection = bad sex
– The relationship between connection, communication and intimacy
– How to navigate jealousy in relationships
– Why relationships are about constant change, and how we can be ok with that
– Why we should think about our partners as “on lease”
Up Next in See All
Interview: Slow Sex and True Pleasure...
“My answer is always this: if it takes you this long to orgasm, let it take you this long to orgasm!”
Elena is the creator and author of The Yoni Empire. She is a Slow Sex and Pleasure Educator, a sex researcher, writer and lover of all things pleasure-related. She writes shamelessly about femal...