Meet Sasza Lohrey. Sasza is the Founder & CEO of BBXX.world, a digital platform for intimacy and wellbeing. She is also the host of the BBXX podcast, “Let’s Get Intimate!” which hosts provocative and entertaining conversations with experts in order to challenge the way our culture conditions us to talk about sex, intimacy, and healthy relationships. BBXX was created in order to help people better understand themselves, so that they then can form deeper and more fulfilling relationships with others.
– In part 1 of this 2-part interview, Sasza and Caitlin discuss:
– How can we cultivate a strong community in adulthood? What does that look like? Is it many people or just a few?
– Why “busy” is the new basic and why we need to stop using that word to describe ourselves
– How we can get past the “monthly coffee catch-up” kind of friendships for deeper, more intimate, more nourishing form of friendships.
– How to practice cleaner communication to ourselves and others, and be more discerning about who we spend our time and energy on.
– How to be more honest with ourselves about our priorities surrounding connections and friendships