Interview: Find Your Grit with Erika Drolet
See all • 33m
Erika Drolet created her own lifestyle by following her dreams and objectives. Born and raised in Canada, she spent the last 10 years living around the world. She is an avid traveller and a wellness, fitness and life-optimization advocate. Erika is also the co-founder of the Salty Souls Experience and the Salty Club. Also a certified yoga teacher and Ginastica Natural trainer, she inspires others to create a routine and a lifestyle that they don't need a holiday from!
In this interview Erika and Caitlin discuss:
- The connection between movement and mindset
- What we can gain by challenging ourselves to push beyond our limits
- Why some people are able to push themselves to their limit and others aren’t
- How to train a weak mind
- How to consistently show up to your training. How do to not cancel on yourself
- What Erika wishes more people knew about movement and mindset
Up Next in See all
Coffee with Cait; Some Word Medicine ...
Maybe the pandemic shut down your plans, maybe you’re watching others seemingly pivot and reset their business sails as though without a hitch. Maybe you’re back living with your parents. Maybe you’re nowhere where you feel like you should be by now, or you feel like you keep putting in the work ...
Introduction to Menstrual Cycle Aware...
Welcome to the first video in the 4-part Introduction to Menstrual Cycle Awareness series by Georgia Goodhew (@fempoweredflow)
Who is this workshop for?
- If you are an absolute beginner and have no idea about your cycle
- If you are up to date with the ins and outs of your cycle but are lookin...
How I Built a Career Overseas With Ca...
Caitlin Creeper moved to El Salvador from Australia when she was 22 years old with an almost-finished university degree and $800 AUD in her bank account.
Five years on, she's had a bunch of freelance projects, a million trials and errors, has quit jobs and been made redundant from others (hello,...