Interview: What Makes Good Sex, Actually with Sasza Lohrey (BBXX.WORLD)
See all • 37m
Meet Sasza Lohrey. Sasza is the Founder & CEO of BBXX, a digital platform for intimacy and wellbeing. She is also the host of the BBXX podcast, “Let’s Get Intimate!” which hosts provocative and entertaining conversations with experts in order to challenge the way our culture conditions us to talk about sex, intimacy, and healthy relationships. BBXX was created in order to help people better understand themselves, so that they then can form deeper and more fulfilling relationships with others.
In part 2. of this 2-part interview, Sasza and Caitlin discuss:
– What is intimacy and how can we cultivate intimacy with others?
– Why we’ve been thinking about good sex/ bad sex the wrong way around: good connection = good sex and bad connection = bad sex
– The relationship between connection, communication and intimacy
– How to navigate jealousy in relationships
– Why relationships are about constant change, and how we can be ok with that
– Why we should think about our partners as “on lease”
Up Next in See all
Interview: Harness Your Menstrual Cyc...
Georgia Goodhew is a Menstrual Mindset Coach and founder of Going Menstrual (@goingmenstrual). She helps women create success by connecting with and harnessing the innate power of their cycles.
In this interview Georgia and Caitlin Discuss:
How is our cycle affected by the pill? (The answer wil...
Interview: Slow Sex and True Pleasure...
“My answer is always this: if it takes you this long to orgasm, let it take you this long to orgasm!”
Elena is the creator and author of The Yoni Empire. She is a Slow Sex and Pleasure Educator, a sex researcher, writer and lover of all things pleasure-related. She writes shamelessly about femal...
Interview: Emotional Resilience in Li...
“I decided to say ‘fuck you’ to my doctor, and said ‘I’m going to decide what my future is going to be'”
Jhennevèv Heartt is a teacher, surfer, life counsellor and business strategy mentor. She is creator of the Nai’a approach, a unique bend of philosophies that aids in the exploration and transf...