W6: Monday - Finisher
6-WEEK SUMMER CHALLENGE • 8m 26s
HIIT [ 25 sec ON / 15 sec OFF ] Switch exercise at each interval. You'll repeat the circuit 3 times without rest between each circuit.
*During the 15 sec rest, you can either rest or, if you want to increase the intensity of this workout, you can hold some exercises (as shown in the video).
List of exercises:
- High to low plank (option: plank hold during rest period)
- T-plank (option: side plank hold on right side during rest period)
- Plank knee-to elbow & opposite R (option: side plank hold on left side during the rest period)
- Plank knee-to elbow & opposite L
- Roll back crunches (option: V-hold during the rest period)
- Opposite toe touches
Workout playlists: https://open.spotify.com/user/j74pbo88f7282c5hh5l0gsalr?si=ODqZUUvhTzeLMMprEccp1w
Up Next in 6-WEEK SUMMER CHALLENGE
W6: Wednesday - Yin
"You don't have to be fire for every mountain standing in front of you. You can be water and soft river yourself to freedom too."
Full Body Stretch
Stretching is a key element to minimize tomorrow's soreness. Whether you've just finished a Surf Training or came back from a run, you need this.
Train smart + stretch smart = Less Injury / Better Recovery! Running is such an amazing way to train, explore, build cardio and endurance, but it can be quite abrasive if you aren't taking care of your body before and after. Here's the perfect lower body routine to incorporate in your training ri...