Interview: Nature, Nudity and Re-Wilding the Woman with Carly E. (WildLove Co.)
Caitlin • 52m
Meet Carly Esterhuizen, Founder of The Wild Love Co. She likes to call herself a Wild Woman or Green Witch. Carly owns a farm just outside of Cape Town, South Africa. Through retreats and workshops on her farm, she empowers and leads women back to their wild, true selves through a combination of bushcraft, botanical magick, dance, body celebration practices and conscious relating classes.
In this interview Caitlin and Carly discuss:
– Currently the pandemic means travel is not an option for many of us, and so many of us are finding ourselves turning toward local nature and finding a desire to grow our own food. We discuss how young women can empower themselves through learning about plants
– What does re-wilding mean, and how can we reclaim our wild woman
– how to reclaim our bodies and sensuality in a society that is oversexualized, yet under representative of true bodies, sex and nudity.
– How society affects us having healthy relationships, and how we can re-wire our relationships through conscious communication
Make Love Not Porn TV
In the interview Carly speaks about website Make Love Not Porn. MLNP is a user-generated, crowdsourced video-sharing website curating videos of people having real world sex.
Conscious communication tools PDF
In the interview Carly speaks about exercises her and her partner do to foster a more conscious form of relating with each other. Through this link, you can access the same set of communication tools
Events: Upcoming workshops, women’s circles and events
Carly mentions she is currently launching a range of online workshops. Stay tuned here.
You can find The Wild Love Co’s instagram here.
Up Next in Caitlin
Interview: Emotional Resilience in Li...
“I decided to say ‘fuck you’ to my doctor, and said ‘I’m going to decide what my future is going to be'”
Jhennevèv Heartt is a teacher, surfer, life counsellor and business strategy mentor. She is creator of the Nai’a approach, a unique bend of philosophies that aids in the exploration and transf...
Interview: Balancing Creativity, Care...
Meet Samantha Hunt. Samantha was born in Zambia and traveled the world with her family from an early age. To date she has lived in fourteen different countries, so when people ask where she calls home, she is not sure how to answer this question. She guesses she is a Cali girl at heart and dreams...
Interview: Travelling to Unknown Plac...
Meet one-half of adventure duo I am nomad. They have two missions:
– live life to the fullest
– Inspire people to go outside
Travelling is multidimensional – it’s not about taking a vacation, but rather adopting a different way of living. What is it that makes travelling so life-changing? Why...