Interview: Find Your Grit with Erika Drolet
Erika • 33m
Erika Drolet created her own lifestyle by following her dreams and objectives. Born and raised in Canada, she spent the last 10 years living around the world. She is an avid traveller and a wellness, fitness and life-optimization advocate. Erika is also the co-founder of the Salty Souls Experience and the Salty Club. Also a certified yoga teacher and Ginastica Natural trainer, she inspires others to create a routine and a lifestyle that they don't need a holiday from!
In this interview Erika and Caitlin discuss:
- The connection between movement and mindset
- What we can gain by challenging ourselves to push beyond our limits
- Why some people are able to push themselves to their limit and others aren’t
- How to train a weak mind
- How to consistently show up to your training. How do to not cancel on yourself
- What Erika wishes more people knew about movement and mindset
Up Next in Erika
Post-Surf / Upper Body Stretch
Give your arms, shoulders, neck and back the stretch they deserve after such hard work!
Body Scan Meditation
Awaken from toes to head through the different power points of your body. Get ready to shine from the inside out!
Morning Flow "Off the Record"
This morning practice was done between us friends, for our own good. We didn't plan or rehearse it... but then we thought, why not keep it real and share it anyway?! We hope this makes you feel like you're spending the morning with your friends too :).