Skip to main content
At-home yoga, training, nutrition, empowerment for women. The Salty Club’s mission is to make it easy for you to sharpen your body, mind and soul from anywhere in the world, 365 days a year. Available both on desktop & mobile.
Live stream preview
All about balance ≃ 30 min
Equipment: yoga mat + 2 light weights (~ 2 to 5 lbs) + 1 heavier weight (~ 10 to 35 lbs)
Complete each exercise and the proper number of reps consecutively. You'll repeat the circuit 3 times, taking 1 min rest between each circuit.
Focus on doing the exercises slowly, with control and at your own pace. This is why you won't hear the "ding" sound between each exercise. If you need more time to complete the amount of reps, simply click "pause".
List of exercises:
- 6 X single-leg 'T' on left leg (with light weights)
- 6 X single-leg 'Y' on left leg (with light weights)
- 10 X single-leg hops on left leg (right leg up)
- 6 X single-leg 'T' on right leg (with light weights)
- 6 X single-leg 'Y' on right leg (with light weights)
- 10 X single-leg hops on right leg (left leg up)
- 10 deadlifts (with a weight ~ 10 to 35 lbs)
- 20 rainbow lunges (10 reps each direction, with 1 light weight)
- 10 hip opener + twist (on right side)
- 10 hip opener + twist (on left side)
- 20 crab toe touches (each kick counts as 1 rep)
- 25 sec 'V' hold
- 25 sec crow hold
Workout playlists: https://open.spotify.com/user/j74pbo88f7282c5hh5l0gsalr?si=ODqZUUvhTzeLMMprEccp1w