Equipment: 2 light weights (~ 2 to 5 lbs)
Complete each exercise and the proper number of reps consecutively. Repeat the circuit 4 times. Take 1 min rest between each circuit.
List of exercises:
- 8 X bent-over swimmers (with weights)
- 4 X single-leg 'T' to 'Y' on left leg (with weights)
- 4 X single-leg 'T' to 'Y' on right leg (with weights)
- 8 X single-leg curl to press on left leg (with weights)
- 8 X single-leg curl to press on right leg (with weights)
- 8 X T-Plank (with weights)
- 10 X plank row (with weights)
- 30 mountain climbers (each side counts as 1 rep)
- 8 X dead bug
- 30 sec Hold Superman 'W'
Focus on doing the exercises slowly, with control and at your own pace. This is why you won't hear the "ding" sound between each exercise. If you need more time to complete the amount of reps, simply click "pause".
Workout playlists: https://open.spotify.com/user/j74pbo88f7282c5hh5l0gsalr?si=ODqZUUvhTzeLMMprEccp1w