W2: Monday - Upper Body HIIT
6-WEEK SUMMER CHALLENGE • 18m
Equipment: 2 light weights (~ 2 to 5 lbs)
Complete each exercise and the proper number of reps consecutively.
Focus on doing the exercises slowly, with control and at your own pace. This is why you won't hear the "ding" sound between each exercise. If you need more time to complete the amount of reps, simply click "pause". You'll be executing 2 rounds of this circuit of exercises:
- 8 X bent-over swimmers (with weights)
- 4 X single-leg 'T' to 'Y' on left leg (with weights)
- 4 X single-leg 'T' to 'Y' on right leg (with weights)
- 8 X single-leg curl to press on left leg (with weights)
- 8 X single-leg curl to press on right leg (with weights)
- 8 X T-Plank (with weights)
- 10 X plank row (with weights)
- 30 mountain climbers (each side counts as 1 rep)
- 8 X dead bug
- 30 sec Hold Superman 'W'
Workout playlists 💃https://open.spotify.com/user/j74pbo88f7282c5hh5l0gsalr?si=ODqZUUvhTzeLMMprEccp1w
Up Next in 6-WEEK SUMMER CHALLENGE
W2: Monday - Finisher
HIIT [ 25 sec ON / 10 sec OFF ] You'll repeat the circuit 3 times without rest between each circuit. Finish with a 1 min forearm plank hold or if you want to challenge yourself, a 1 min single-leg forearm plank :)
List of exercises:
- High to low plank
- Superman 'Y' crunches
- Side plank twist ...
W2: Wednesday - Morning Flow
Let's say goodbye to morning stiffness in your joints and give them some juice for breakfast! This flow focuses on joint mobility, great to get the day and your energy running.
INTRO to Week 1🔥