Introduction to Menstrual Cycle Awareness Workshop
Welcome to the first video in the 4-part Introduction to Menstrual Cycle Awareness series by Georgia Goodhew (@fempoweredflow)
Who is this workshop for?
- If you are an absolute beginner and have no idea about your cycle
- If you are up to date with the ins and outs of your cycle but are looking for a bit more awareness on how to start living cyclically
- If you are on hormonal birth control and are potentially looking to transition off
- If you are on hormonal birth control and are still looking to live in a more cyclical way
- If you love everything and anything to do with women's cycles
Up Next in Program
In this 2nd workshop in the 4-part workshop by Georgia Goodhew (@fempoweredflow) you will learn
- Your biomarkers, and how to use them to tell when you are fertile/ not fertile
- Some more body basics in terms of your hormones and how that works
- How you can use fertility apps to help you on yo...
Welcome to this workshop on creativity, your birthright. In this workshop we will be looking at the different stages of our cycles again and how this relates to creativity, and how we can often show up as different people in different phases of our cycle. So this will affect the way you show up c...
Introduction to Emotional Freedom Tec...
In this workshop we are going to look at emotional freedom technique, also known as tapping, and see how it can relate to our cycle and how we can really use it as a technique to let go of limiting beliefs, self doubt, any negative self talk we have in our heads, and just start to let go and live...